Amiga Auckland Inc. has many contacts around the world and access to discounted purchasing opportunies, which enable computer
equipment to be purchased within minimum delay and generally at the best prices available. As a service to members, Amiga
Auckland Inc. undertakes to source goods on behalf of members subject to the following:-
- Amiga Auckland Inc. will act as an agent on behalf of its members and shall not be held responsible for the performance
or otherwise of such goods. That being the case Amiga Auckland Inc. shall help to resolve any problems on behalf of the
member at no cost to itself.
- Amiga Auckland Inc. shall endeavour to buy at the best price available at the time. Members shall be charged all costs
associated with the purchase including GST, freight, duty, insurance and interest plus a small handling fee. Any
members purchasing for non-members shall be charged an extra fee.
- Upon confirmation of availability of the goods the member shall pay a deposit of twenty dollars ($20) or 30% of the
estimated value of the goods (whichever is the greater) prior to the order being confirmed. This deposit shall be
non-refundable except if the goods become unavailable. If the delivery time factor becomes too long then the order
shall be cancelled and once cancelled the deposit will become refundable.
- Members shall place the orders directly with the secretary via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone/fax (09 827 2633). Phoned orders must be confirmed in writing. Once the initial order is placed ALL
communication must be direct with the secretary.
- Amiga Auckland Inc. reserves the right to refuse to handle an order at the discretion of the secretary. In the event of
a company stopping trading Amiga Auckland Inc. will endeavour to recover any monies but cannot accept responsibility for
- All payments to be made out to 'Amiga Auckland Inc.' and be sent to the secretary. No responsibility will be taken for
any mail sent to any other address.